Jobs at the Park
Jobs at Exeter Science Park
Below are a list of jobs available at various companies at Exeter Science Park. If you are interested in applying or would like to find out more please use the details provided with each job listing.
You can read more about each member of our growing business community here.
Salary : To be agreed | Location : Exeter Science Park
Job Description :
About Boomi And What Makes Us Special
Are you ready to work at a fast-growing company where you can make a difference? Boomi aims to make the world a better place by connecting everyone to everything, anywhere. Our award-winning, intelligent integration and automation platform helps organizations power the future of business. At Boomi, you’ll work with world-class people and industry-leading technology. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact, and want to be part of building something big. If this sounds like a good fit for you, check out boomi.com or visit our Boomi Careers page to learn more.
- Providing technical direction and assistance to our partners and customers regarding their use of the Boomi Platform (and all its core elements).
- Assistance with identifying root causes for issues reported by our customers.
- Work closely with customers and collaborate internally with our Engineering, Product Management, and Technical Architecture teams to help address issues for customers with larger scale, higher volume, and unique integration requirements.
- Handle initial escalations for support cases with potential for high impact and visibility across the organization.
- Coach other support engineers on difficult technical integration issues and actively participate in our community, leveraging your skills and experience to provide further support to our community members.
- Prioritize and manage escalated issues with our internal development teams.
- As this is a customer facing role, strong communication and presentation skills along with customer empathy is paramount. You will need to be able to manage customer expectations, set priorities, and communicate complex technical issues across a wide audience with technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Experience as a support engineer or junior developer, with a demonstrated passion for helping customers solve complex integration problems.
- Ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes.
- A passion to solve customer problems using your refined communication skills to coach and train customers on the Boomi platform.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools that can be used to extend the team’s knowledge.
- Motivated individuals who enjoy a fast-paced work environment and understand that the SaaS culture requires creativity, collaboration, fast decision making and a sense of urgency.
- Having experience with any of the following would support your success with working with our platform:
- SQL and XML technologies
- SOAP/REST and HTTP
- Experience in connecting and working with different APIs.
- Basic scripting languages (Java, Java Script, React, Groovy)
- Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems and SaaS using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- Experience with Windows/Linux servers.
- Experience with Orchestration and Containerization (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Practical understanding of basic networking concepts and protocols such as Firewalls, Load Balancers, TLS, HTTP/S, SSL, TCP/IP, S/FTP
- Practical experience installing, administering, and troubleshooting software applications running in the Cloud. Preferred experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- Application integration development or process design.
For more details please see the Linkedin advert here.
Closing date : 22/12/2023
To apply please email : email@example.com
Salary : £20,000 to £25,000 per annum basic salary | Location : Exeter Science Park
Job Description :
A dynamic, award winning Post-Start Up SME specialising in chemical free water disinfection systems for the Agri-Tech and Water Industry is looking for an experienced bookkeeper or office administrator to assist the business’ management function and play a key role in the coordination and development of their new office in the Exeter Science Park. The role provides financial and administrative support expertise to enable the business to meet it’s reporting and regulatory requirements.
The business has recently completed a successful funding round, and is now building the platform to enable an ambitious strategic growth plan, to take advantage of a strong IP portfolio and significant market growth opportunities.
The role would ideally suit an early stage part qualified accountant or individual looking for an office based environment part time.
Initially a part time role as a book keeper and office manager, the business envisages this role developing into a team management position in the future.
- Self motivated individual with the ability to set targets and achieve deadlines.
- A natural office manager who has the ability to manage their work and the work of others.
- Thrives in a fast moving, agile business environment.
- Ability to think and act clearly under pressure.
- 2 Years experience in book keeping or accounting roles preferable.
- AAT or equivalent book keeping qualification preferable.
- Experience with the XERO accounting package an advantage.
- Background in either book keeping or office coordination and management.
Key initial objectives:
- Assisting the CEO and Board of Directors to manage office planning and team diary tasks.
- Assisting the CEO and Finance Director in the preparation and submission of financial information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assisting the CEO to distribute critical information to Shareholders and Stakeholders
- Office coordination and management.
Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordination of monthly accounting tasks and book keeping.
- Coordinating of OSL’s Exeter office administrative tasks.
- Liaison with financial services providers and provision of accurate and timely information.
- General accounts receivable and payable coordination.
- Working with the Finance Director to ensure the company’s XERO system is accurate and up to date.
- Assistance with event and travel booking for the OSL team.
- Coordination of office tasks, including holiday planning and HR form completion.
- Ensuring the upkeep of the business cloud platform file structure and data rooms.
- Being positive and adaptable to any other tasks you are reasonably required to complete, as instructed by the business.
Additional details about the position and our expectations are as follows:
As part of your role within Oxi-Tech Solutions Ltd. we would expect you to demonstrate a versatility and aptitude for administrative matters, and to be able to communicate financial and business critical information to a range of key stakeholders, clearly and promptly.
Reporting directly to the CEO
- 3 days per week, part time role: 9am – 5pm
- Preferably Tue / Wed / Thu
Closing date : 09/12/2023
To apply please email : firstname.lastname@example.org