Salary : £20,000 to £25,000 per annum basic salary | Location : Exeter Science Park
Job Description :
A dynamic, award winning Post-Start Up SME specialising in chemical free water disinfection systems for the Agri-Tech and Water Industry is looking for an experienced bookkeeper or office administrator to assist the business’ management function and play a key role in the coordination and development of their new office in the Exeter Science Park. The role provides financial and administrative support expertise to enable the business to meet it’s reporting and regulatory requirements.
The business has recently completed a successful funding round, and is now building the platform to enable an ambitious strategic growth plan, to take advantage of a strong IP portfolio and significant market growth opportunities.
The role would ideally suit an early stage part qualified accountant or individual looking for an office based environment part time.
Initially a part time role as a book keeper and office manager, the business envisages this role developing into a team management position in the future.
- Self motivated individual with the ability to set targets and achieve deadlines.
- A natural office manager who has the ability to manage their work and the work of others.
- Thrives in a fast moving, agile business environment.
- Ability to think and act clearly under pressure.
- 2 Years experience in book keeping or accounting roles preferable.
- AAT or equivalent book keeping qualification preferable.
- Experience with the XERO accounting package an advantage.
- Background in either book keeping or office coordination and management.
Key initial objectives:
- Assisting the CEO and Board of Directors to manage office planning and team diary tasks.
- Assisting the CEO and Finance Director in the preparation and submission of financial information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assisting the CEO to distribute critical information to Shareholders and Stakeholders
- Office coordination and management.
Primary responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordination of monthly accounting tasks and book keeping.
- Coordinating of OSL’s Exeter office administrative tasks.
- Liaison with financial services providers and provision of accurate and timely information.
- General accounts receivable and payable coordination.
- Working with the Finance Director to ensure the company’s XERO system is accurate and up to date.
- Assistance with event and travel booking for the OSL team.
- Coordination of office tasks, including holiday planning and HR form completion.
- Ensuring the upkeep of the business cloud platform file structure and data rooms.
- Being positive and adaptable to any other tasks you are reasonably required to complete, as instructed by the business.
Additional details about the position and our expectations are as follows:
As part of your role within Oxi-Tech Solutions Ltd. we would expect you to demonstrate a versatility and aptitude for administrative matters, and to be able to communicate financial and business critical information to a range of key stakeholders, clearly and promptly.
Reporting directly to the CEO
- 3 days per week, part time role: 9am – 5pm
- Preferably Tue / Wed / Thu
Closing date : 09/12/2023
To apply please email : firstname.lastname@example.org